The Milford Prevention Council is a coalition of community professionals working together to prevent and reduce underage drinking and substance abuse among youth.
Our Goals are to:
* Educate youth, families, and community leaders
* Pursue training for council members
* Encourage alternative activities for youth
* Raise Milford's awareness about substance abuse
* Provide sustainable resources and support to families and community members
* Support treatment and recovery services and goals.
Milford Prevention Council is a partner agency of
MPC is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN: 46-3157322.